Whatever option you choose, any of the weather radar websites and apps above will keep you informed in the event severe weather strikes. If we didn’t include your favorite weather radar app, let us know in the comments below. We’d love to hear what apps and websites you depend on to keep you out of harm’s way. Available on Android and iOS for $9.99 and Windows or Mac for $29.99, this app is one of the quickest updating around. While its visual maps for all kinds of weather data are pretty impressive, like the two apps above, it smooths out radar images. Again, not to the degree, The Weather Channel does in its free app, but enough.
- Monil is a professional writer whose forte is absorbing a lot of data and help large technical organizations convey their message clearly across multiple products.
- But if you need something more robust, then you have to look for any other weather app from this list.
- Additionally, you can adjust the font size, color, time and date format, transparency, and more.
- There are more options for displaying current conditions than just temperature.
- Again, another alternative is to go to weather.gov and use the “Local forecast by “City, St” or ZIP code” box on that page to go to the full National Weather Service forecast page.
- It could use more radar map options, and a tool for crowdsourcing weather observations.
Appy Weather is one of the cleanest looking weather apps available in the Windows Store. Navigating around the app is fast and fluid, taking full advantage of the panoramic and modern design. Forecast information is presented in a more personal way, not only offering the nuts and bolts of the forecast but also how it feels.
Today’s Forecast For Pensacola, Fl
It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Live wallpaper for your smartphone, feel the weather with it’s awesome realistic weather situation animations. Gorgeous and realistic animation for every type of weather situations.
For the Tier 2 subscription, $9.99 per annum is all you need to keep enjoying this app. This tier allows users to create their custom reminders in which can be triggered by weather conditions. The last subscription plan, Tier 1, offers notification of very critical weather conditions. For Android users, the offer made available is a Premium subscription that consists of several widget features. AccuWeather is a familiar name for people who’ve been using weather apps on smartphones even prior to Android, but their Android app leaves much to be desired. To begin with, it doesn’t play well with all Android phones and tablets, but if you can get it to work, the AccuWeather MinuteCast® feature is quite interested.
The Widget Is Awesome
As you drive, it’ll show your location (if you’ve allowed the app to see where you are). As one of the top weather apps, Weather Underground can help you plan your next outdoor adventure. The best weather apps on Android and iOS will provide all manner of weather forecasts and meteorological data for you, but not all are created equal. The time sits interspersed with a radar screen, line graph, or bar chart that depicts the current weather and the day’s forecast. Another alternative puts the sunrise and sunset times along the side while also listing temperature highs, lows, and precipitation details.